Through our years of experience we have built a network of trusted partners to ensure clients have all their educational needs met. So we are pleased to introduce Bonnie Rabin, PH.D. of College Career Consulting, to help you with all of your college advising and financial aid needs.
Bonnie R. Rabin, Ph.D.
College Career Consulting LLC
Bonnie R. Rabin, Ph.D. provides each of her clients with ongoing and extensive one-on-one college admissions and educational counseling. Based in Boca Raton and serving clients throughout the country, Bonnie provides comprehensive educational consultation and college application services from the initial steps of planning your high school curriculum, selecting colleges and majors in anticipation of the college application process to negotiating your financial aid awards and making an enrollment decision.
Students receive valuable pre-college academic advising and caring support to help them realize their passions and create a unique strategic plan for success!
- What do I write about in my Common Application college admissions essay?
- What courses, extracurricular and research activities increase my chances of undergraduate and graduate admissions and create opportunities for scholarships or undergraduate internships?
- How do I manage my time and adjust my study habits to balance a challenging curriculum and a demanding set of activities?
- Should I attend graduate school or start my career?
- Are we eligible for financial aid and how do we apply?
- How do I increase my chances of admission and scholarships?
A typical college admissions consultant can provide you with “off-the-rack” answers to these questions. With three decades of university experience, Bonnie will helps students uncover their academic strengths and personal interests.
“One of my goals is to impart my clients with the skills to become confident and mature decision makers.
For more information please call 561.509.0021